Sunday, January 10, 2010

Welcome!



Hi! I'm CDR and I've created this blog as a platform for my CGI fantasy images and videoclips.
The content you'll see here is the complete opposite of the "Damsel in distress" stereotype.
Most of the images and videoclips featured here will portray sensual, superstrong and pretty muscular female characters imbued with endless powers.
There wont be domination, slavery or any unnecesary humiliation of any of the characters in them, besides the natural defeat of opposing roles.
There WILL be black latex, leather, high heels and many wardrobe suits that, allthough sometimes related to more hardcore domination content, will be only used in a playful, sensual manner.
Individual images posted here will be free of charge but the videoclips would require a small fee to acquire due to the enormous amount of time and effort required to make them.
You can sample my images at my deviant art gallery in:
supercdr.deviantart.com

I begin the blog with the preview images of the first videoclip I'll be releasing:
Unstoppable! Part 1
In this clip's first part we'll watch supergirl Rachel Royal preparing herself to turn the mysterious giant robot that's attacking her city into metal scrap.
I hope you all like it!





3 comments:

  1. Great preview, I'm looking forward to see the finished video. Good Luck with the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so?
    Please tell me what you didnt liked and we may be able to improve it for the next clip.

    ReplyDelete